ikerZ is seeking to appoint a pro-active and result oriented assistant manager to completely handle our Gurgaon outlet.
In this challenging role, you will be accountable to maximize the growth and profitability of Gurgaon station through focusing on customer service, vehicle quality, cost cutting, and inventory management.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing customers services onsite
- SMS and email marketing
- Maintaining best quality of vehicle for the customers
- Inventory management as per demand
- Maximization of sales revenue and company profitability
- Ensuring “customer is happy”
To be considered for this position, you should possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as email drafting skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate with any stream
- Good knowledge of excel/word/mails.
CTC offered: 2-3 LPA
About the company:
ikerZ is a bike rental service (started by IIM graduates) that allows people to rent bikes easily at affordable prices. Currently, present in Delhi and Gurgaon, the company provides customers an access to bikes on hourly, daily, and weekly rentals through its own operations and partnerships. Moreover, the company is looking to expand its operations in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Manali by end of this year.